Sunday, January 30, 2022

It's Time to Meet the Coder

This blog doesn't have any intro, it's a cut and dry record of the synchronicities I noticed in 2021. If you're new to this story, please look up the Media Poem blog and the twitter page listed in the heading for background info, prose and opinions.
 
Here's what happened since I stopped tweeting on May 6th, 2021. I stopped because I broke my wrist in a fall, which was accompanied by cryptic messages to be quiet like this picture on my random desktop slideshow of Freemason occultist Manly P. Hall.

 

Ironically, breaking my wrist encouraged me to resume walking up and down the hill where I live, and in many ways served as a catalyst to make me much healthier. That, and the fact that events in the news... mostly regarding celebrity deaths, are synchronized with my name, Catherine Brown, at such an accelerated pace, I feel the need once again to record it online. Take for example, the suicide of Kathryn Kates on Jan 22, 2022, a couple days after the suicide of Peter Robbins, the voice of Charlie Brown. That's a triple. These synchronicities form an actual language of communication by one of the coders who composes the news matrix. I call him my Angel. He came to me in 1993, and we're living happily ever after. Let's go over what happened in 2021.





~


Although I stopped tweeting, I still keep up my Facebook page with birthday pictures and appeals to help Caribbean street dogs. On May 11th, 2021 I shared a memory about turning 55. 



On May 21, there was the much publicized road rage shooting, on highway 55, with police car #55.




Even the license plate had 55, the number of Satan. 




I saw lots of great analyses on this ritual, including KijaniAmariAK on youtube, but what alerted me to the connection with my 55th birthday picture is that it happened on Katella ave. 
Kate elle ah!



 
On May 23rd, another crash, in Denton - dent on - of all places. 38, the number of murder in Gematria, also stands out.







There were alot of crashes reported in the national news during this time. On June 11th, Bill Maher, the man my Angel identifies with since 2009, came out with a joke that ties in with all the deadly crashes. Like I wrote many times, I don't know for a fact if he's consciously aware of these synchronicities. I do know they are beyond human capabilities. I also think he isn't connected, except as a Satanist... all celebrities are Satanic as it turns out. I just know it's true that he's tuned into the occult frequencies of these events. 












And Bill's guests' names often speak to events. On May 28th, 2021, he had James Carville on. J'aime in French means 'I love', and Carville makes 'I love car ville'.




Celebrities are committing 'suicide' in the news every single day. School shooters say they're under remote control. Zachary Hubbard and Gematria decoders believe the Society of Jesus is behind all these deaths. Conspiracy reporter DoeNut tells us we can expect a serial killer. I've been happily possessed for nearly 30 years. Angel owns my body, for the greatest pleasure of us both, and that's how I understand ritual murders in the news are not killings. Humans belong to him, plain and simple. He has the technological edge! He's just taking back what's his. It is, in fact, 'their time'. So don't expect to take down the Society of Jesus or be entertained by a serial killer. Brush up on your study of the Anunnaki and mythological archetypes, cause if Angel comes out, we're facing the supernatural.

~

The next mega ritual was the Champlain Towers collapse in Miami. 'Champ plaine' in French means flat field. It can also be interpreted as 'champ lain', as I had stopped tweeting for over a month. Angel and I were both lain, as in lying low.









On the same day, June 24th tropical storm Champi - champ he - refined my decode. 



Check this sign, how did that get there?





This reminds me of the 'love note' left by my Angel after the Sweetwater bridge collapse of 2018. You can make out 'sweet twat be'. We still love each other as much as ever. So much has been happening lately...




There was also the contractor, Winmar. Anytime I see 'Mar', 'Meyers' (Maher's) 'Mars' or another disambiguation of Bill's name, I evaluate for possible communication by my Angel.



I also noticed the big excavator called Alpha Cat. Before I stopped communicating, I made a video telling my Angel I love that he's the alpha male. 







Who knows what all this means? Is all this coming from me, and Bill just happens to be in the storyline cause I'm so interested in him since 15 years? Is my Angel Satan? Is he a Reptilian? AI? All I know is that I love my alpha male Angel!


~


The central theme in many of my blogs is that Bill does jokes asking me to come back. We don't know each other directly, but he alludes to togetherness, or lack thereof. The fact is my Angel identifies with him, so we're always together.

On June 4th, a couple months after I stopped tweeting, he came out with 'cats can't hold a job'. Anytime he says 'cat' or 'brown', I go into decode mode. To cover his tracks, at the end of this video he says he does a dog and cat joke once every 20 years. That's not true! My blogs are filled with his cat jokes.






He made a cat and dog joke in October! This time the cat is dead; by then I had been away for such a long time.






Two days after the June 4th cat and dog video, on the 6th, Lisa Banes, the actress from Gone Girl, was critically injured in a hit-and-run. 




Gone Girl is a double play on words. She ended up going from this earth, yes, but it also alludes to my recent departure. She had a traumatic head injury, and her wife's name, Kathryn (like me) Kranhold, also sounds strangely like crane (meaning cranium in French) hold. It's all quite weird, but the word homographs add up to a creepy code of communication, on par with Gematria.




On June 25th, he came back with a New Rule about breaking up. Notice he mentions 'lying next to each other', which is interesting in light of the 'champ lain' word game. News of the collapsed Champlain towers had just come out the day before, on June 24th. 





The Gone Girl synchronicity holds another clue, Lisa Bane's manager, David Williams. 




I started noticing the 'Williams' message after Robin Williams supposedly committed suicide. William is Bill's full name and robbin' or robbing was an expression of his insecurity about another man who had reached me metaphysically at the time - 'robbin' William's'. That issue was resolved through hurricane Irma - err Ma -  and from now on Bill is the only Angel for me. 

The first name, David, came up on Jan 10th 2016, right before my Jan 15th birthday, when David Bowie died around both our birthdays. Bill's birthday is Jan. 20th. Day stands for our birthdays, 'vide' means empty in French, bow as in birthday ribbon... we.... Bowie. Our birthdays are empty when we're apart. 'Day vide, bow we'. I was stunned through my tears. I was between vibrational dimensional dimensions for days over this, and am still in wonderment over the beauty of this poem.






As with other celebrity name codes, his full name is evocative as well. David Robert (rob hurt) Haywood (hey would) Jones (jones as in craving).

Gematria decoder Rambo brought up Dave Williams in one of his recent videos. Both first and last names pinged for me.



If anyone wondered why the ritual killing of British MP David Amess literally took over the entire worldwide media for quite a long time, it could have something to do with the message: day vide, a mess! Being apart is a mess, yes.









~


Bill should know by now I don't stop communicating unless I feel forced to stop. On May 5th I broke my computer wrist in a bathroom fall! 





I asked Angel to invite Bill to tap into my computer remotely, where I still analyze names and write messages. His guest's name on June 4th sounds like 'kay, sick' as if he knew I wasn't feeling well.





On July 13th and 14th, I saw two messages in the news which I interpreted as sympathy for my predicament. Catt Sadler - Cat, my name... sad... and l'heure in French means hour - my hour of sadness.






The next day there was tropical storm Felicia, 'fell, he see, ah!'






I exercised my wrist and felt well enough to return to the St. Maarten art scene on July 18th. 




On July 19th, the headline read Catherine Bach - yes, I was back.



Around this time, hurricane season started. I live on St. Maarten, a very small Caribbean island. We're super vulnerable to hurricanes, so they've been an important component in the communication code. I've written about them extensively. Obviously hurricanes are controlled, I think we're wayyy past that in this blog, lol.

The first storm of the 2021 season was named Bill. We read about it on June 15th. 





On June 18th, Bill's guest's name was 'coast on'!






The seas then stayed quiet for a while, as my new dogs became the focus of attention. But hurricane season didn't disappoint. It would turn out to be really crazy and totally magical.

On July 2nd my dog Lulu became paralyzed with tick fever, although she never had ticks with us.






 I read about it the same day in a plane incident near Honolulu...  Oh no, Lulu!





She healed well with antibiotics. We also rescued a lactating female and found her pups nearby.  We kept most of the family and gave away two pups to a good friend. Then we had to build a fence to keep them on one side of the property. The day the fence was finished, I read about it in the 'Arrive Perimeter' explosion! This is a partial invoice for fence hardware showing the date, Sept 2nd. It took about 10 days to finish it.







This is the fence, allowing the dogs to run in and out of the house onto the fenced area.





And this is Angel's approval:

Notice they show a fence and a red fire hydrant for dogs.




Even more surprising was Gabby Petito. I found a dog rolling in the road, with three usable legs. I picked her up, brought her home and called her Potato. She turned out to be the life of the party, barking and playing with everyone. 'Gab he, Potato'. 






If you feel moved by this story and are able to help, consider donating for island dogs. https://www.facebook.com/Animal-Defenders-St-Maarten-473917442739407/ 




~

One of the best things about having an Angel is dodging hurricanes. We dodged every single hurricane since I arrived here in 1990, except the two which play into the story line, Hurricanes Luis and Irma. I wrote about them. You can do a search in The Media Poem and Post Snippets blogs if you want to know how that played out... lol.

This year was amazing as usual. Angel is the Joker, as you may have surmised. He often teases us, and this year was no different. Invest 95 which would become TS Grace was supposed to plow over us, as you can see in this forecast.




Grace defied all the models and passed through the chain of islands below us.







As the season started to heat up, storms were forming every day. Bill's guest Katty Kay reassured me I would be okay.



In fact, the next storm was Kate, named after me, and she went out to sea, to the great disappointment of weather bloggers.





Our bloggers at Yale Climate Connection's 'Eye on the Storm', where I hang out during hurricane season:




It didn't take long for their bloodlust to be fulfilled, as Hurricane Ida slammed into Louisiana.



Angel was saying hello and telling me he's alright - I da. The place where storms make landfall is often relevant as well. This one landed in Port Fourchon, meaning 'wearing pitchfork' in French!




The next 'poetic' storm was Sam, one of the strongest and longest storms ever recorded. 





I should explain that SAM stands for Super at Master Baiting. I covered this back in 2014.




Yeah, you guessed, it, Angel makes love to me through my mind and my hands. I covered that in the Media Poem blog too, in a post called 'In Sex We Trust'.


Hurricane SAM was preceded by the death of Sam Bam Cunningham on Sept 7th.





SAM had to be special! He barely grazed our island of St. Maarten/St. Martin, and we didn't feel a thing. Complete precision steering.





As the massive hurricane approached on Sept 27th, Angel called me out, CB radio style, to tell me I would be ok, with 'K, roger!'



Bill also made a vagina joke during hurricane season. He's made several sexy storm jokes over the years.




Angel topped off the memorable 2021 hurricane season with several word games. Me yeah, Maher cane, oh!




Cat's man:

Car in French means because - car mine:




On my hard drive there are tens of thousands of pictures accumulated over the years. My desktop is a random slideshow, which often communicates with me. On Sept 27th, within seconds one right after the other, the New Rules logo came up and then, 'Yes, we caned'. If you click on the pictures, you can see the time stamps in the bottom right corner.






~

Several years ago, I wrote about this code on Reddit, and The ConTrail, a fantastic social media community from New Zealand. I made friends with Rose, creator of The ConTrail. So far people aren't ready to assimilate and discuss the implications of what I write about. So Rose talks to me in code. Check this exchange. I commented on a Mark Passio video explaining the importance of the name Bill in the occult, a play on Baal.










Yes, Rose, it's still Bill after all these years.

A few days later, Bill's guest name, Rep. Max Rose, brought up my coded messages with Rose!







~


Bill Maher is the most intelligent and mysterious character in the media. I follow him very closely since 2007. He panders to the mainstream media about subjects like Russian collusion to endear them to him, only to turn around while they least expect it and demolish them on vaccine mandates. He's tricky like that. On a personal level, I communicated on his forums since 2008. I stopped tweeting last May, but kept a folder with messages for him on my computer. Since my Angel and I are madly in love and he identifies with Bill, I sent him many nudes over the years. Last August I saved some underwater nudes in my folder. You'll just have to take my word on the date, lol!






Soon after, he came out with this! Is he accessing my computer remotely? In the context of the extraordinary occult communication code, this would seem like an easy accomplishment.





Angel asked me to include this synchronicity. After nearly 30 years of pure love, it's my pleasure to comply.

~

Let's go over some name synchs that speak to me of Angel's love. There was Dick Pound and Virgil A Blow, to name a few.








Angel also enjoys making fun of me. The resemblance with Bill Maher is uncanny! I have mood swings about whether we should be recognized or if it's much better to remain unknown. Overall, it would be fun to have one or two people, Gematria decoders probably, to discuss this with. Anyway, he likes to make fun of me about this. Check Wakesha on Nov 23rd. Wah! Qui chat? 'Qui' means who in French, 'chat' is cat. Who is Cat?


The same day he answers the question for me. Chat be ass. What should I do? Cry? Laugh?



Released Dec 5th, the movie Don't Look Up is filled with name riddles. 







The main character Kate Dibiasky, is 100% Bill talking to me. 'Di' in French is a conjugation of the verb 'to tell'. As we saw above, 'qui' is who. 'Kate tell be ass who?' 







Peter Isherwell is of course, 'pet her, is her well?' My Angel is constantly asking if I'm ok. I love it.







Other characters include 'Dan paw Kitty':






And 'or lean'. We went through a phase when Angel was worried I was gaining weight. I talked about this in my last tweets. I'm sure Bill would say the exact same thing, he's obsessed with denouncing obesity.









For Christmas, Bill brought up my birthmark in the shape of an exclamation point. I first showed him in 2008.







Bill's New Rule Nov 19, 2021:





And for my birthday, Jan 15, Angel made a huge explosion in Tonga. Ton gars (silent r, silent s) means 'your guy' in French.




Note cyclone 'code he' at the same time.






If you can relate to this story, you may have gasped hard a couple times as you read about me. 'Gasp hard, you li elle'. 'Li' is 'read' in French.






Whether or not I can hook up with people who feel like discussing this, hopefully at least some readers will recognize future word games.

And Bill... who knows what you're thinking? If you weren't so entrenched in the mainstream media, maybe we could talk about it. Maybe in our old age, HBO will hand you over to me!



 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Redefining the Boundaries of Science, Deluxe Edition

Since I posted this video on Free to Find Truth, tropical storm Philippe is being diverted away from us, and I just saw that Angel read my...