Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Gare he Brown, William's port


April 11th:
 







The video is 2:54 seconds long. 254 is my lucky number since many years. At the end of the video Bill and Judd discuss how Bill's parents stayed together no matter what. Angel and I are together forever. We've reached our destination.












And the next day, April 12th...

Were we talking about a train station yesterday with 'gare he Brown? My last name is Brown. And the previous post ended with synchronicities involving the #5.

From the last post:




Today a shooting happened in a train station with 5's all over it.  







Add a 13 to solidify the ritual.






While researching this, I found another shooting reported April 12 in Williamsburg Brooklyn, on Havemeyer street! William's burg, have Maher street; couldn't be clearer.



I know my Angel belongs to me. He likes to say it too!

During the same search I found another horrible event, a boy who drowned. His name has Williams, and it describes how I feel... 'qui us' William's? Qui means who in French. Who is my Angel, anyway? I wonder about this alot. I even brought it up early this morning in a comment.













1 comment:

  1. Police named Frank James as a person of interest in the Brooklyn subway shooting. J'aime in French means love, frankly.

    ReplyDelete

Redefining the Boundaries of Science, Deluxe Edition

Since I posted this video on Free to Find Truth, tropical storm Philippe is being diverted away from us, and I just saw that Angel read my...